View Single Post

Old 03-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
I am Pro Police too - but c'mon you responders that take delight in (so-called) scolding. I have been on ToTV for 2 years prior to moving here, and now past year being a TVr myself. Seems as if there is a % of folks here that LOVE to debate or be holier-than-tho. It's very easy to sit behind that/this keyboard and slam. Of course this is the USA and we all have those rights, but let's be civil. I'm quite certain that behavior as that inhibits some folks from opening themselves with posts that may result in 'scolding'. IMO the OP provided a service, highlighted an event, and opened discussion - only to get scolded by some. OK - now it's your turn to slam me...
Some of us holier-than-thou (mis-guided to call us that, as you may be) have lived the life as a LEO or a emergency vehicle driver and what we are trying to do provide information so as to try and keep personnel that drive emergency vehicles from getting run over. Learn the laws and then seeing a LEO on the side of the road won't be considered a trap.