View Single Post

Old 01-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Fact or Fiction - Attacks at ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frangyomory
When I heard there were break-ins in Tall Trees but nothing in he paper, I called the Sumter County Sherrif's office and they were very cooperative and even told me the exact strees the break-ins were at.

Personally, I don't think anything like the alleged things has happened because in the Villages word of mouth is the fastest means of publicity!!!!!!!

If you are really worried, call the sherrif's office.
If it is a victim who has only talked about this to her friends and not to the police, then this might have happened. We do not have much to go on with this rumor about number of victims, relationship to assailant, description of assailant(s), and most importantly whether or not any report was made to the police. Most sexual assaults are not reported to the police or at least a majority of them are not. http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001537.html

This might just be someone who uses the Internet as a weapon by spreading vicious rumors about a certain business, but from what I have seen we do not have enough information to make that assumption either.