View Single Post

Old 03-24-2015, 09:04 AM
Location: The Villages (previous: Kittery & Eliot Maine, Portsmouth & Barrington NH, Uncasville CT)

If you have a really valid complaint about awful service or food you should speak to the manager in person. They can't fix what they don't know is broken.
We went to a popular restaurant 3 times. Loved the location, service and decor. Did not care for the food. On the flip side, I hear rave reviews about this restaurant. However we have been to restaurants we love and then come on here and hear all kinds of complaints. I think we all have different expectations and tastes. I think we tend to get "egged on" by other complainers.
i felt bad one time when the server asked me how my meal was and I told them. The manager came over and comped us in spite of me asking them not to. Another time my husband complained about a really awful dinner and they were very nice and gave him a meal to take home...with more of the awful dinner.
Life is too short to worry abouth a bad meal or service. WE are lucky to have food on our tables.