View Single Post

Old 03-26-2015, 07:16 PM

For various reasons we all made the decision to purchase here leaving behind something we either didn't like or we just thought we would like TV much better. Thank God we have the right to choose so it is with no disrespect that I say "Love it or Leave it". In this text that is a positive comment expressing your freedom of choice.

I first visited TV over 10 years ago and listened o the hype before I was even 50. Of course then they were about to build out. As I got closer to retirement and started seriously considering the move once again I heard they are about to build out. I just told my realtor I didn't believe that now as I didn't believe it 10 years ago and asked that he stick to the true facts.

We are now homeowners south of 466A and very much looking forward to the move permanently in the near future. I listen to all the post negative and positive and have made the decisions the positives far out weigh the negatives. Once here if it doesn't measure up or we simply tire of the location I will do as I feel so free to do, move again. And I would do so with no hard feelings. Life is an adventure. Jump aboard.

I look forward to the growth knowing many good concerned citizens are helping direct the path through local regulation. Our best vote is with our wallet. When they stop buying it is because they aren't building what is wanted or needed. I can't wait to watch it develop and hope I continue to love it.