View Single Post

Old 03-26-2015, 09:31 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuly914 View Post
Beautiful home. Can you please explain to me the difference between Marion and sumter county. I'm so confused.
The Villages is actually in three counties -- Marion, Lake and Sumter, with the majority of homes being in Sumter. There are some differences in what is allowed re lawn decor, etc., but that is based more on when a home was built than where.

As to the boundaries between homes, have no fear, the cutters know the property lines down to the last micro inch. They will cut all of your lawn and not touch your neighbor's behind or beside you.

The developer is responsible for common areas, nothing more. You will either have to do it yourself or pay someone to maintain your yard regardless of whether you own a premiere, a designer, a cottage, a courtyard villa, a patio villa or a manufactured home. The one exception is if you purchase a townhouse such as those by Spanish Springs and, I believe, in Glenview.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein