View Single Post

Old 03-26-2015, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How about the point being to deflect the real question and to muddy up the water with an unrelated situation? Just something that my Political Science professor, Saul Alinski, would always stress as a way to counter a situation that cannot be logically explained - and used most often by neo-conservatives or other reactionaries.

Back to the topic, what valid reasons does anyone see for three policemen to drag a 64 year old man from his car, put him in a chokehold, pound his head 16 times and finally Tase him?
As I insinuated in an earlier post, I see no reason why he was being beat in the head like he was. But as far as the choke hold and consequent tazing, he does appear in the video to be putting up quite a fight. I will never understand why someone would resist arrest and then expect not to be roughed up in the process - I don't care whether you are black, white, or purple. That does not however justify in any way the head pounding. I do not know anything about whether the policeman planted drugs or not, but if so I find that reprehensible. Once again, I have to question if all of this is factual, why isn't it all over the media? Again, something just doesn't seem right.