View Single Post

Old 03-27-2015, 01:28 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
You're obviously sincere about your concerns. I would never belittle that. But at the same time, TV has expanded many times. I don't think people are discarding your thoughts. They're simply saying that they don't agree with your assessment...which I must say is rather doom-and-gloom.

The developers have been responsible so far. I don't think there's any reason to think that will change. And of course many Villagers are from areas that make any congestion in TV, now and for the foreseeable future, look trivial by comparison. I'm one of those.

Hang in there. I simply don't think it will be as bad as you think. In fact...it's possible that it won't be bad at all.

If you think for one moment that with the addition of a few thousand more homes being built off of 466A, that nothing will change, I have a bridge to sell you.
Don't kid yourself -- It will not only directly affect traffic on 466A, but also Buena Vista and Morse. In simple terms, it has to.

And I don't think the OP's assessment was characterized with doom and gloom. I found it quite realistic.