View Single Post

Old 03-27-2015, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As I insinuated in an earlier post, I see no reason why he was being beat in the head like he was. But as far as the choke hold and consequent tazing, he does appear in the video to be putting up quite a fight. I will never understand why someone would resist arrest and then expect not to be roughed up in the process - I don't care whether you are black, white, or purple. That does not however justify in any way the head pounding. I do not know anything about whether the policeman planted drugs or not, but if so I find that reprehensible. Once again, I have to question if all of this is factual, why isn't it all over the media? Again, something just doesn't seem right.
Go back and watch the video again. The choke hold is BEFORE the punches in the head. Ask Eric Garner about choke holds and the risk of death and tell me you don't understand why someone would resist. I think you have been living in a complete information bubble if you in any way think this video is not "factual". And the fact that it is not all over the media, or at least the media you may be exposed to tells you something about how they filter their content. Or maybe another black man being pummeled by police is no longer news.