View Single Post

Old 03-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Default New Village Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybo View Post
The purchase and development of this small parcel of land by TV makes sense. It's practically surrounded by TV now. I remember "hearing" that TV attempted to buy it years ago, but the owner either didn't want to sell or wanted too much money. If TV had been able to purchase it back then, it would have had homes on it 4 or 5 years ago when they built Tamarind Grove, Buttonwood, etc. Just a couple of years ago it was rezoned from Agricultural to Mixed Use and there were plans floated for another developer to put in commercial, medical and residential units. I remember seeing concept drawings of that development posted here on TOTV. I don't know why that fell through, and maybe it's still on the table. After all, Wildwood hasn't even agreed to letting TV purchase the property yet. But as many other people have already stated, something will eventually go there.
These wide open large areas next to Sand Hill and north of 466A currently have Village houses bordering everywhere with the exception of the Tamerin Grove postal station. Just wondering how this area wd be golf cart accessible ? A new 466A tunnel or path up sandhill to turtle mound tunnel?