Old 01-31-2008, 03:54 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: I'm Rusty Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by beartrack
Thanks to Boomer's formula I went from:

Tippy E 35th street to:

Tippy Madison. Seeing as I am Martini man, Tipsy Madison might be more appropriate.

OK beartrack, a.k.a. Tipsy Madison,

Let's go with Tipsy Madison.

Tipsy Madison is the father of Skippy Madison. (You met Skippy in a couple of earlier episodes. Skippy is the one being stalked by Dusty Springfield.)

Tipsy, also known around town as Martini Man, is an unhappy man. Though he has more money than he knows what to do with, Tipsy does not feel as if he has ever been his own man.

You see, when Tipsy was young, his father Tupper Madison (a nod to JohnN) would not let Tipsy follow his dream. Tupper made Tipsy stuff his muscled physique into a three-piece suit, put on a conservative, though extremely wide, tie and prepare to be groomed to take over as president of the only bank in town when Tupper was ready to retire from that position.

Tipsy played the good son, hiding his gloom, as he presided over meetings of the bank board. No one ever knew that not only was he hiding his gloom, he was hiding a martini shaker and the few ingredients he needed inside the Italian leather briefcase that he carried dutifully back and forth to the bank each day.

Poor Tipsy. He had worked out all through high school, lifting weights, building all those muscles because his only dream was to be Dusty Springfield's very best and favorite roadie.

But it was not meant to be. Tipsy remained the dutiful son. He watched the time go by as his bank gave away calendar after calendar, year after year.

But then Dusty Springfield came to town. Tipsy dreamed of her singing to him and to him alone, "The Look of Love" - if only Dusty would notice him,Tipsy knew he could make her his own.

But no. In a cruel twist of fate as things often happen in the soaps. Dusty only had eyes for Skippy.