View Single Post

Old 01-31-2008, 04:25 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: I'm Rusty Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb1191

Skuppy Garfield

Skuppy Garfield, a.k.a. barb1191, is the bartender at the only hotel, and thus the only hotel bar, in town. Skuppy knows everybody's secrets.

Skuppy's real name was Skippy. Skuppy had gone all through school with Skippy Madison. Skuppy hated Skippy M. Skippy Madison was a spoiled brat who always went around telling everybody in the class that he, Skippy M., was Skippy Numero Uno. And to heap insult upon injury Skippy Madison insisted on calling him "The Skipster" or "Skip-A-Roonie" or "Skip-A-Dippa-Do" or whatever other asinine combination of syllables popped into his head.

When Skuppy took the job as bartender, his name was still Skippy. But after night after night after night of hearing, "Hey, Skuppy, pour me a double." or "Skuppy, see what the little lady over there will have." Skippy decided to just go with it and change his name to Skuppy.

There were some legal costs involved, but for the first time in a very long time Skuppy felt like he could forget all about Skippy Madison. That is until Tipsy Madison came in one night to tell his troubles to the bartender.

Rusty Eden

Goodnight to all. I hope I did not miss anybody.