View Single Post

Old 03-29-2015, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am a registered Republican but would have not voted for Republican President since Bush senior. I am afraid that the current Grand Old Party is totally dysfunctional and embarrassing.
Dear Guest: Following the JFK election I had changed parties. My father a loyal Democrat disappointed ask how I could leave the Democrat Party and my reply was I did not leave them they left me. Today I can't imagine my father, a blue dog Democrat would associate with this far left fringe group. I suspect he would vote Independent.

As a registered Republican I was disappointed that more Republicans did not support Mitt Romney and if they had he would have won. Most of what e spoke of has come true.

Ask yourself in an objective and fair manner do you really believe we are better off with the likes of Obama than we would have been with Romney?

The 2016 campaign is underway. I am not inured with Jeb Bush and wish he had not entered the race. While I am undecided and will be until the day I cast my vote in the primary, if Jeb Bush gets the candidacy I would vote for him as president because the democratic option is going to be another disaster.

My belief is that Obama pulled so far left that we need a push hard right to eventually get back to center

Personal Best Regards: