View Single Post

Old 03-29-2015, 10:18 AM
n/a

Interesting. OneNewsNow.com reported an article where one Heather Bartwick was raised by lesbian parents and now in her 20's married with children of her own recognizes that she had desperately wanted and needed a father when she was growing up. While she loves her parents, and once advocated for gays she now shuns and advocates against same sex marriage and gay adoption.

Those advocating that the gay issue is a civil rights issue make a specious claim. I do not care what people do in their private lives nor do I believe that said gay couples are prevented from benefits as there are numerous legal ways to overcome this claim. I do show concern if the supreme court strikes down the definition of marriage as being between a man and a woman. there are already crazies come out of the walls claiming rights to man boy relations, incest etc.

I have always been concerned by the promotion of gratuitous sex by Hollywood and now more so by the concerted effort of the gay community , whohave since the 1980's planned promotions of same sex sex in the movies and on TV and Broadway with the intent of making it appear normal and hence socially acceptable. I can only laugh watching two guys or girls embrace in passion. Clearly this is not what nature intended

So the issue of discrimination concerning this issue is ridiculous but it gains legs because of political cowardice and a push by the morally bankrupt Hollywood stars and starlets

Personal Best Regards: