View Single Post

Old 03-29-2015, 10:48 AM
Veteran member
Default A Request to the Morse Family

Morse family always does a great job. Have read the story on the Sharon Morse Performing Arts Center in today's Daily Sun. Went to hear Shanana yesterday and Osmond Brothers tonight. Am sure acoustic will be much better at the new center. Better than Carnegie Hall? Anyway, I have a request for the Morse family. We just returned from a trip to Europe. Not in The Villages since Morse family wants us to live forever. However, possibly 10 to 25 miles outside of The Village proper, could you build a beautiful cemetery? For one, I know you can buy plots of land cheap. You are experienced. I am thinking of a beautiful golf course like setting with ponds, lakes and all. It would be like a park like setting. You are experienced in all those areas too. I have seen beautiful cemeteries in Europe. Perhaps like an American cemetery in Normandie with a small chapel like there? When I visited there, it was like treading on a sacred ground. It was so serene. We come from all over the U.S. and overseas to The Villages. Many are too far to be buried in a family plot. Could you think about it? Thanks.