View Single Post

Old 03-29-2015, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We've heard that bs before. I believe you called it the domino theory during Vietnam War mongerers are not changing their tunes, just their countries to invade. Of course you never lead the charge, just put forth some other persons kids as cannon fodder!
I am not talking about an invasion of any kind at this point. But I do wonder if you realize what a threat we could be to those who wish us harm by simply having a strong leader who would be willing to take a firm stand against the evil that is threatening us today; if we were a country whose people stood together as one against it instead of all of this petty party bickering; and as one poster put it, if we had a military second to none that is totally supported both financially and by the moral support of those for whom they are willing to lay down their lives. I was not born until after WWII, but I get the feeling from talking to others who lived through that period that we were a very united country at the time. I'm afraid that we have lost a lot of that for more reasons than I can type on here, but if we continue down this path of needless bickering, it most likely will be to our ultimate demise. "United we stand, divided we fall" comes to mind.