View Single Post

Old 01-31-2008, 09:57 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: How many movies do you see per year at theaters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI
Tal, For me, I think the first category has too much of a spread. I think 1-5 would be more appropriate, lol.

Do movies we see on TV count? Like the oldie movies on TBN, or something like that??

Last movie I saw in the Movie theater was My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which was hysterical. The one before that was Star Wars. As you can tell, not a big movie fan. Maybe when I retire to TV, I'll have more time and incentive. We should set up a movie club (think this was mentioned on a post recently) where a few of us could meet, if we want, so that we're not going alone. What do you think? Maybe then I'd get my butt into a theater.

Good poll. Thanks, Tal. Kathie :redface:
No, movies at home do not count. Just movies actually at the theater. Star Wars and then My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Was that the re-issue of Star Wars, I hope? :joke: Really liked My Big Fat Greek Wedding too and where I was living at the time was near Tarpon Springs, FL., which has a good sized Greek population. They mentioned Tarpon Springs during the Olympics broadcast back in 2004 as they were talking about Greek communities in the US.