View Single Post

Old 03-30-2015, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dear Guest: In case you haven't notice Obama doesn't need the help of anyone to assist him in not succeeding. He is doing well all by himself.
Obama has proven unfortunately that anyone can be president and I am afraid he has lowered the bar for the most critical position in the world.

Secondly, calling someone a racist is not an argument, its an accusation and one meant to deflect the true debate, a debate liberals can't win no matter how much they try. Jason Riley or Thomas Sowell are two black men that I would vote for in a New york second because they are honorable and honest men highly intelligent and have proven their ability to do the people's will

Obama is a divider, spiteful and small man who has placed this country both domestic and foreign in great peril...and that my friend has nothing to do about his color of his skin but the rather the content of his character.

You would be wise to reassess your thinking because people like you are complicit by acceptance in the unconstitutional dealings of this man and his Administration

Personal Best Regards:
Actually I am very happy with the direction this country has taken in the last 6 years. Our economy is leading the world, our soldiers are not dying in a ill fated war, and we have taken steps to insure that health care is personal responsibility with consequences if not subscribed. We also have a President who cares about the environment and future generations.