View Single Post

Old 03-30-2015, 05:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryanna630 View Post
I agree with Ziggie and I don't understand the rather unpleasant comments. If you are not interested, why comment at all? I thought it was interesting, however.
Oh, but we are interested. Many of us are interested in debating certain statements when they are presented as facts, or skewed to appear to be facts, or being told what we should or shouldn't eat/do/think, and why.

When I was relatively new to the forum, I learned a lot about posters by reading their former posts. You can left-click on their name above a post and pull down a menu that includes "Find all posts by" that person. You can decide if a poster has an agenda, and whether or not you feel that a poster's presentations are reliable or are just being used to justify or further his or her agenda, and whether or not they're jumping on anything they find online to address their favorite viewpoint or even just stir the pot to start a debate.

So please don't accuse us of being disinterested. We have heard a lot from each other down through the years, and sometimes we just feel the need to present another side. Or we're tired of the same-ole same-ole and wish to voice our our opinion about that. That's everyone's right on this forum.