View Single Post

Old 03-31-2015, 06:24 PM

Check with Prism, they have a small box that you just plug into an outlet in any room and you have your tv programing in any room you want. Even take it outside. PM me if you like and you and I get a bonus if you decide to go that way.

l
Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
I know Direct TV has what they call the Genie set top box. They also have a mini Genie. From what I understand the mini Genie allows one to connect the mini Geni to a television set in another room/location and receive the programming that is available to the subscriber.

I have Comcast and I am interested in putting a television on our lanai. However if at all possible I want to avaoid having to have a wall jack and cable installed to get programming.
Does anyone have such capability with Comcast. I know I can call to find out. I want to know what other residents do or have.

I wouls seriously consider switching to Direct TV if Comcast does not offer a similar feature.

Dish network I understand has what they call the Hopper. At this point I do not know yet whether the Hopper has the "wireless" capability through a remote box.

Any other suggestions appreciated.