View Single Post

Old 04-01-2015, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
All one has to do is look at his background compared to Obama and O'Malley stands much, MUCH taller in experience of managing.

Compared to Clinton one just has to look in the mirror and question why she is even a candidate.

The 2008 dark horse came out late and knocked her off her queen to be perch.
O'Malley is starting to shine much earlier.

He is a good looking candidate by background and by performance. He is a much better candidate because he is not a product of Washington politics.

I do not care what the polls show how far ahead Clinton is.....she was in 2007/2008 too. I bet the Clinton machine is busy churning up the paper work to see if they can discredit O'Malley.

President Obama announced his candidacy for the presidency in Feb 2007 in Springfield, Illinois, in the square on a very cold and wintry day, not exactly "the 2008 dark horse that came out late" that you painted. Obama announced even earlier than Hillary Clinton.

I'm sure using the term 'dark horse' to constantly describe Obama is just your way of using descriptive language and not disparaging in any way.

As a big Martin O'Malley fan, can you tell us how much campaign money he has raised thus far? Whoever runs on the democratic side will need a minimum of one billion dollars and has less than a year to raise it. So where does O'Malley stand on the fundraising?