Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-02-2015, 05:15 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene Lansing View Post
Too bad money seems to be the driving force !!!!! The atmosphere is superb now , ! - I'm afraid it will be lost upstairs !! The openness of the sand floor is most unique ,
I always imagine 'GUNSMOKE ' and 'Miss Kitty ' when I go in there !!!!! That will be Lost ,
You know, there is a generation of people coming round the corner that would say what the heck is GUNSMOKE and who's Miss Kitty!

For all those that don't like change .... I'm sure you all go to the Target at Lake Square Mall and the Kohls at Clermont and get most of the groceries in Belleview or Leesburg. And you probably never go to Sumter Landing!

I think moving KB's to the 2nd floor might even HELP in keeping out non-residents.
I imagine the commercial 1st floor will be very unique!

I haven't been in Katie Belle's to eat or drink in 2 years. And I live within 2 miles & hang out at SS all the time! I am looking forward to the change with great anticipation.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"