View Single Post

Old 04-02-2015, 07:18 AM
Platinum member
Default I hate to hate but... (puppy mills)

Puppy mills
A Bichon is one the most people loving dogs you can every have.
To treat them like this to make a buck is sick.

Safe Haven Bichon & Friends Rescue
12 hrs · Edited ·
This cute as cupcakes bichon pair, Bernice and Bonnie, are still waiting for that forever home to come along. They were rescued from a Amish puppy mill here in WI a year ago. Both of them have come a long way in feeling more comfortable with people, but they will still need to go to a home with people who are patient and understanding of their past and willing to let them continue to learn and blossom at their own pace. Because of their shyness, they definitely need a home together with a fenced yard.
Bernice (left) will be turning 6 in June, Bonnie turned 5 in December. They are both spayed, microchipped, heartworm tested (negative), dewormed, vaccinated, and had dental cleanings. The picture makes it look like Bonnie is larger. Actually it's the other way around. Bonnie weighs about 12 lbs. Bernice weighs about 15. Bonnie is the more outgoing of the two girls and allows us to pick her up quite easily. She also loves to run in the fenced yard. Bernice is still too scared of the steps, so she stays up on the deck. These girls would blossom so much faster if they were in a home without so many dogs. Please consider giving them the live they've always deserved.
They're being fostered here with me in Barneveld, WI, and their combined adoption fee is $550. To request an application, please email Margaret at loveforbichons@gmail.com.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	589.7 KB
ID:	49801  

Chloe
&
Lulu