Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Thumbs up Rokinronda says "It will be Amazing"

I have been promised things will look incredible from a close "family" friend, and Katie Belles will be amazing........I have always spoken extremely well of the Morse family and what The Villages has to offer......it is beautiful and a community I am proud to call home.... In 2004, we were told there would be 4 squares at build out and another Katie Belles, and yes this did sway our decision a little bit to purchase here rather than a community near a beach or lake. We don't golf. The Gazebo in my northern town was beside the ocean and had bands all summer long and music/beach has always been a big part of our lives. I have supported this business at least once a week, for ten years. The reason another wasn't built was because no one supported it in the slow months (I saw it) and it hurt so much they couldn't afford another loss.. I actually worked there for 9 months several years ago, but 26 years in restaurant work was enough......but I Loved it! So anyways, we dine, indulge a little and always have a wonderful time!!! I dance....I love to dance...In the summer when too hot, or winter when too cold, (to be outdoors) you may see us at KBs a couple of times in a week. Dancing is my favorite choice of exercise. I am hoping for a mild summer so the dancing will continue at the squares until the NEW, BETTER, AMAZING Katie Belles opens. The folks working there have become family, the owners are doing everything to help them transition and find work.......but some will have a very rough time...........If you support this community, go in dine, spend.... give a great tip or a job offer.......we have until May 1st to cherish this old love.....