Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Gold member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
I think it's a shame because with a little updating it's unique. BUT, having said that, I did notice that the Cattle Baron Club was not well attended and couldn't have been profitable. Most people go there when they have guests but how many are regular diners? Even the fashion show luncheons this year were not well attended compared to previous years. I'm always encouraging people to go there after golf for dinner especially in snowbird season as you can always get in without a wait. Comments made to me about CBC when people are complaining about the long waits at other restaurants during high season have been "Never thought to go there."
I did a little poll this morning among my golfing friends. Almost to a man, each said that they within the past year had an experience of poor food and so so service at Cattle Baron's Club. I personally made a decision not to return to this restaurant because of my personal experience. I also don't understand why CBC recently took away the soup and salad bar which further reduced patrons. Now, let us compare CBC to Outback, Applebees and Longhorn which are absolutely packed every night. One can only conclude that the poor management, poor food quality and poor service is the root cause of why CBC remains nearly empty when ALL other local restaurants have people waiting at the front door to get in...