View Single Post

Old 04-03-2015, 06:49 AM
Default Wildwood Kitchen & Bath

I used WK&B in my last home for granite & tile installation. They also did a built in server for me in the kitchen area. Tile work was fine, built in server looked great, but I had granite problems. I had picked 2 different granites for the baths, & they cut the bigger piece for the smaller bathroom, & ended up putting two different shades of granite in the Master bath. In addition, the piece for the makeup area was not cut small enough & they jammed it in which then made our pocket door rub against the wall every time it was opened or closed. I kept looking at the granite back splash in the Master Bath thinking it was 2 different colors, & it was. They did replace it with the correct color, but denied doing anything to the wall which made the pocket door rub. Would I use them again? No! If you want granite work done, I would highly recommend Stone Designer, Inc. owned by Elizabeth & Carlos Rodrigues in Summerfield. Their number is 352-454-2336 or 352-292-2046. They did an outstanding job on our kitchen & bath granite in our present home, & their pricing is reasonable. I also had my kitchen & bath cabinets refinished & doors replaced so private message me if you want additional info on that. Good Luck!