Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
I do not like that KB is closing for renovations as I enjoy going there. The food was so so, but it was still fun. I have only been a Villager for a couple of years now and do not recall KB being promoted as an amenity. I really doubt that this is much of an issue for those south of 466 and those south of 466a probably REALLY don't care.

I have not been disappointed in the new and upgraded facilities to date. I think I'll give the developers a chance before I begin to critize. As much as we might not like it, businesses can't operate on a model that is losing money. Which is better, a renovated Kattie Belle's or no Kattie Belle's at all?
It certainly was presented as an Amenity to those buying near it. Giving them a chance when they can not undo the renovation is wrong. They are taking away more than 50% of the square feet and 80% of the cubic feet, and 100% of the atmosphere.

These young billionaires should look at the bigger picture. Dont listen to the Accountants all the time. You three appeared very sincere in "The Sharon" presentation, make your parents proud.