View Single Post

Old 04-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove
Default Poodle and Pooch Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummintwo View Post
My husband and I have not owned a dog in more than 30 years but we are now ready to offer a loving home to a sweet natured hypoallergenic dog that is a rescued dog. I do not plan to seek out a breeder but we are more than happy to parent a rescued dog. Any suggestions as to how I might contact rescued dog persons who can fulfill our wish?
Good morning... Yes, there are plenty of small dogs on the Poodle and Pooch Rescue site Dogs for adoption from our Rescue in Orlando FL. Also check out the SaveADog tab at the top, as these (and others) will move to the adoptable Dogs tab shortly - as soon as they are totally vetted and groomed.

All dogs are fostered in one of our volunteer's homes, so if you see a dog you are interested in, you will meet him or her in the foster home. Please go ahead and fill out the Adoption Application so that if you see a particular dog you like, you are a step ahead in the process.

There are also foster opportunities available and PPR gives you all meds, food, leash and harness for the dog while in your care.

Best wishes & Thank You For Thinking Rescue!!

Susan Gros ~ Volunteer Foster Coordinator ~ The Villages