View Single Post

Old 04-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowwing8 View Post
I guess The Villages has transformed from Florida's Friendliest Home Town to Florida's "greediest" home town. I can't believe what is being done to Katie Bells, their employees and Spanish Springs Square performers, aka bands, in order to make, I assume, "The Sharon" a going concern. If this is the case, I hope "The Sharon" is a financial disaster for the developer(s)!

Who's short sided planning was it to build "The Sharon" without adequate parking? Who's brilliant idea was it to close the first floor of Katie Bells? Who had so much respect for the Katie Bell employees that they terminated them without severance? Oh, but wait, they can reapply for their old position. I wonder, is that with or without a salary reduction? Who's idea was it to eliminate live music on the Square during high priced (or any) performances at "The Sharon". Who is this intellectual business marvel? I don't know, but who ever made these inane decisions, should be fired!

Looks to me like Harold's kids have one thing in mind, more money.

Good Luck!
Larry Kraning
Wow, quite a post. I hope you don't live here if you are wishing a financial disaster for the developer.
Seeing as this is your first post, I am assuming you are an employee at Katie Belles.
Yes, it is going to rough on some of the employees and I wish them well.
This is not a decision just made by the kids. My guess is this has been in the planning stages for quite sometime.