View Single Post

Old 04-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Sage

I also visited the Crystal Cathedral and I was very impressed with it's magnificence.

Rev. Robert Schuller was an amazing speaker who gave great uplifting sermons. I have purchased his bible for my home. He turned a lot of people around, speaking of GOD's love.

It's a shame that magnificent place that was built by his great ability to raise funds went into bankruptcy. I believe each one of the glass pane's contains the names of people, who made donations.

One joke he told:

Billy Graham, Oral Roberts and Robert Schuller passed away on the same day and went to the pearly gates. St. Peter said you are all men of GOD and deserve to be in heaven but we don't have any room at the moment. I have to send you down to he** for a couple of weeks. They said OK.

After a week, the devil calls St. Peter and said, Peter, you have to get these three guys out of here! Peter said, what are you talking about?

The devil said, Billy Graham is going around saving all of the souls, Oral Roberts is going around healing all of the sick, and Robert Schuller is raising money to air condition the place.

Thank you Robert for all your great sermons and work.

RIP - Robert.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).

Last edited by 2BNTV; 04-03-2015 at 10:16 PM.