Thread: I'm Rusty Eden
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: I'm Rusty Eden

Here I am, 12 hours after my last pathetic checking in on those characters left hanging out there. And nobody has brought them in from the cold. I guess the muse must be flying standby to those warmer climes.

Tipsy Madison and Skuppy Garfield were the last two names to get parts that were developed. (I don't know why, but I think Skuppy Garfield is my favorite character. Maybe it's because Skuppy, the bartender, and I share the same curse of being surrounded by characters.)

Thank you, Samhass, for introducing Rusty Queen to Petunia West.

And Barefoot, it's perfect for your Freckles Sunset and Chuck's Freckles Ashland to be twins separated at birth.

Chelsea24, I think you nailed it with Trixie Avenue's occupation as an exotic dancer. And you are onto something by connecting her to DickY's Trixie Graham.

Remember, Trixie is a bimbo, now married to a high society guy. How much does her husband know about her past?

Both Trixies knew Peggy D's Cutie Heald back in their dancing days. And I think they all 3 shared the same agent, Ouma's CheeKee Fife - short guy, shiny suits, always smoking a cheap cigar, but he sure could bring back a contract.

Now, about BSLINY's Daisy Rochester. That is a great name. There is nothing sweeter than the image of a Daisy, but few cities can get colder than Rochester. The name is a bit of an oxymoron. I think Daisy worked with Trixie, Trixie, and Cutie. But she did not like the work one bit. Life's misfortunes drove her to the quick buck of the dance. But Daisy Rochester always was, and always will be, like a sweet little flower, mostly a white flower, trying to come up through a crack in a cold, hard sidewalk.

gigi22's Frosty Judson is one that has stayed on my mind. I think Frosty is a wizened sage who has lived in this town longer than anybody else.

Frosty knows where allllll the bodies are buried. Tal's Snooper Clinton and Floridagal's Snoopy Paerdegat know this about Frosty. But where Frosty is concerned, talk is not cheap. To get anything at all out of Frosty, Snooper and Snoopy have to pool their money to buy the very finest bottle of red wine they can find. If Frosty approves of the wine, he will deign to drink it. He does not share the wine. But it sure helps him to share a few secrets. Red wine has allowed Frosty to remain a sage, though wizened. But Snooper and Snoopy are going broke.

This morning I saw that new picture of Fumar, a.k.a. Rock Swarthy. Considering that Rock Swarthy is now known to be a hunka hunka burnin' love, maybe he can be the new interest in Cinderella Central's life. I am sure that Cinderella will be able to get Rock past that idea of his to join forces with his arch nemesis Hollywood Bouck to try a hostile takeover of her shoestore chain.

But even if Cinderella and Rock Swarthy get together, they still must be careful. Redwitch's Obsob Turk is out there lurking around and has an eye on that shoe empire.

OK. I feel better. I could not get past the guilt. But now I think I have found a place for all those characters who showed up before today.

To any of you who are just tuning in, this is a soap opera. If it interests you, take it from the top, and join in.

It is fun to see how the names turn out. And it's great when people add something about the characters.

I hope my muse gets to wherever she is going. Barefoot, Sam, Anybody --- please answer the door. I think a muse, unlike opportunity, sometimes knocks more than once.

Well, I must be off.

BB, a.k.a. Rusty Eden