View Single Post

Old 02-03-2008, 03:54 AM
Default Re: The correct way to drive in the round abouts

On Thursday while going home on Morse I entered the roundabout in the left lane because of the heavy trucks lined up to either go through or turn right at the first exit. When I got to the circle all was clear and on my right was another car that was about a 1/2 car length in front of me.

As anticipated this car did not turn at the first exit on the right, nor did he at the next one either. He just cut in front of me and stopped. YES STOPPED and got out his car screaming at me.

So I took his picture of him and his car. He was raising his hand screaming at me. The pic was sent along with his cars plate to the local sheriffs office.

This guy wanted parts of me and when he realized I had a camera on him quickly moved along.

On a serious note this guy was nuts. Who knows what was on his mind. I mean I am retired and have all the time in the world to come back here to my house during the summer, fight the heat and get all the money I paid for it from his pockets. Or if his home is more desirable than mine, end up owning his too as part of the settlement.

People like this need to be taught a lesson and spend time in jail. Thank goodness no other cars or any of those big trucks hit anybody, as he stopped all traffic. This lasted almost one minute.

:chillout: :chillout: :chillout: