View Single Post

Old 04-04-2015, 11:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dear Guest: I didn't say the failure of this negotiation was because Obama is black. I said his manifest incompetence since taking office has been allowed to continue because he is black. and while he has a white mother it is clear that his action manner tone etc show he prefers to be looked upon as black

Finally I am quite familiar with the old saw "keep your friend close and your enemies closer" This is not my first rodeo having been in corporate fights over these many years, and the trick to this old saw is to ascertain "who is friend and who is foe"and to that question Obama has played the fool to more than one of our enemies beginning with Putin....Ï'll have more flexibility once I am reelected" comes to mind

The newspapers are replete with reasons why this is a bad deal so there is no reason for me to repeat them.

Personal Best Regards:
The newspapers are also indicating that this framework is very good start on a comprehensive agreement. I do hope that it when it finalized by all the major world powers, our Republican representatives will be able to review it with an open which is more than I can say for several people on TOTV.