View Single Post

Old 04-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I didn't take it as a slam against TV. I took it as a slam against whomever took the club and anger at himself for leaving it from the very beginning. We all post negatively when upset.

How about folks quit trying to blame MrG? It sounds like he is doing enough of that himself. We all forget things at times. Most of the time, we are able to recover the forgotten item but not always. Don't know about you, but I get seriously upset if I leave something behind while playing bridge and it isn't turned in to lost and found. Let's ignore the tone and give the poor guy some sympathy and advice how he might get lucky (which several have done).

MrG, I think Gracie put the renter line as a way you could show you're relatively new to TV, not as a slam for being a renter. I'm sure you're disappointed in TV since this isn't what you expected from all of the hype and I'm even more sure you didn't expect to get slammed here for posting about the incident. You'll find that most of TV lives up to the hype. People are mostly honest, kind and friendly. Ditto for TOTV. So, on behalf of TOTV, my apologies. I don't think you deserved some of the responses given. Nothing I can say about the individual who took your club other than I sincerely hope it was done by accident and will be returned.

PS. I do think labeling your clubs is a good idea. Certainly can't hurt.
Nice post redwitch!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak