» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 01:39 PM
DangeloInspections's Avatar
DangeloInspections DangeloInspections is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 684
Thanks: 10
Thanked 207 Times in 67 Posts

Many hardware stores, even Walmart sell a closed foam "rod" or "rope" for pre-caulking. It comes in various sizes, (thicknesses) and in rolls. You can buy it by the foot in some places or a roll.

Ace sells a 3/8" by 20' roll for $4.48. Lowes, HD and others sell various sizes and lengths. It's a pretty easily found item.

Florida licensed Home Inspector #HI688. (352) 250-7818
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.