Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
I have a question? Someone help me out! If Katies Belles is a "residents only club" how is poster driving 110 miles to go to KBs? Are they a non-resident owner? Someone going as a guest of their Villager friend? This goes back to my theory of non-residents posting on this site trashing The Villages and/or the developers. I would like to see folks have thier Village listed in the upper right or state thier Village. BTW, mine is Santiago.
people do meet people at Katie Bells.......Someone in the party has to have the appropriate credentials.

We love it in the summer months when its just too dang hot to dance in the squares. It nice to be in the a/c in July and August, have dinner, drink a little and dance.

As far as recognizing your village, I think with some of the hostility on this site, I would not be in favor of that. Also some TOTV's are non residents, renters, landlords and the such. But security would be number 1.

Thats my opinion anyway, 'Im in favor of a cover charge that can be refunded if you spend that amount on food and drinks....