Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyatlast View Post
Further proof that there are large numbers of people here who have never worked in a private-sector enterprise in which everyone has to focus on generating enough revenue to pay the bills of running the place, to at least break even.

I think a lot of people are absolutely clueless about the costs of running a place like Katie Belle's, and then they whine about low wages for workers. I swear some have no concept of an Income-Expense Worksheet!

Without a cover charge and with low spending, obviously TV has been subsidizing the operation to keep it afloat. At best, the revamp will bring it to break-even.

Some who complain and vilify business owners ought to put their money where their mouth is and start a business and try bringing in enough to pay its bills. But that would be too much work and personal sacrifice for those who want only an 8-5, Monday thru Friday 40-hour work week and fully vested pension at age 55.
I think the complainers should buy Katie Belles and put their money into it and see how long that would last !!

Last edited by Bonny; 04-06-2015 at 10:47 AM.