View Single Post

Old 02-04-2008, 06:59 AM
Sage
Default Re: Dilemma - Perfect House But Not Ready to Buy

First I would look at the listings online and low and behold I found our "perfect house". So we planned a quick trip to look at it and > of course it was sold when we got there. So our agent took us to other houses and right towards the end of the trip -- we found our "really" perfect house. But we really weren't ready to buy yet. Ours was still on the market and my hubby had to close up his practice. So we went home, stayed in touch with the realtor, and not very far down the road, low and behold > our "really" perfect house sold -- AGAIN! Both times I was heart broken. So we traveled here a few months later, now completely ready to buy and the first day I'm disappointed, hot, dizzy and just not well, thinking of the other two houses. The second day we go out and TA-DA we find our "really, really" perfect house! I wouldn't trade this one for both of the others together! The moral to this story is that there's always another "perfect house" in TV. I think they just keep getting better and better (and so do the incentives)! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: