View Single Post

Old 04-09-2015, 08:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,354 Times in 2,392 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
[SIZE="4"]I agree with you, Bare. I also believe the only real media coverage we would ever get, will come from Orlando, not here.

I find the majority of Villagers to be complacent and don't want to be bothered with most things unless it's something that can bring a smile to their face. In short -- they simply want to go on living their happy-go-lucky lifestyle.

That's all well and good, however, there are some real things for which the the populace is entitled to get some real answers. The tree issue is one of them. The erosion under the Lake Sumpter Bridge is another. Why haven't we heard anything? I still don't understand how the residents can be held responsible for paying the millions to correct this problem. I still don't understand how a public road can be built on private property and then the residents are responsible for paying for this repair. I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how that makes sense. I also don't get why the residents are paying the developer's attorney fees for the bond issue.
Why not go to the district meetings and find out your answers? Rather than reposting the same old questions.