View Single Post

Old 02-05-2008, 12:23 AM
n/a

Default Re: OBAMA the Dreamer???

I think Obama is good, but he's not ready. I really wouldn't feel comfortable with him as President -- he seems a little naive. Someone called him "a suit full of hope" and while "hope" is my favorite word, I think our world is in a much too precarious position to only rely on hope. I might vote for him as I see him progress further down the road through the years. OK, now you can yell at me but I'm a Hillary and Bill fan. And yes I think it is a two for one deal. Also, she does have the experience and a wonderful built- in adviser. People say "Well she was just a First Lady" But I clearly remember when she was First Lady, everyone was down on her for being too involved! You can't have it both ways. This last 8 years has made such a mess of this country, when we went to Europe, we were advised by our travel courier not to advertise that we were Americans. It broke my heart. So, of course, my crazy husband wore a t-shirt with our flag on it, an eBay hat, and camera around the neck! Can you get anymore American Tourist! Anyway, I'm for Hillary and Bill (quite frankly I can't even watch McCain, he's snarly and annoying). But, as I said, this is just my opinion. And the last time I looked, this was still a free country.