View Single Post

Old 04-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
snipped

There will be an increase of 6% in the population of District 4 with no increase in Pickleball courts, Tennis courts, Bocce Courts, Shuffle Board Courts, Horseshoe courts, golf courses, meeting rooms, or picnic shelters. Now I'm pretty sure there isn't a chance for more golf up our way, but it does seem fair to expect at least a 6% increase in the other activities, especially meeting/game rooms.

Xavier
Was/Is there any estimate of how many of those houses would be sold to snowbirds and how many sold to permanent residents. Based on all of the complaints on this board I would doubt that any of our current residents would want to relocate to this expanded area due to the anticipated crowds and lack of amenities facilities. Each snowbird that buys a house will reduce the impact of 'people pollution' during times other than the "season" - correct?