View Single Post

Old 04-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,559 Times in 1,931 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcataniajr View Post
I can see my article needs some clarification. Firstly, I wasn't aware that one needs to make a POINT is a requirement on this web site. Just sharing information and good old conversation are welcomed in a social network. And this is a social network. Secondly, there are many conversations about what is allowed in The Villages and what isn't. And this is one of those topics. I for one,am "Cutting The Cord" as of this weekend. No, I am not going to install the antenna outside. I just like to know that I have options in this type of environment. And yes,I was aware of all the deed restrictions before I moved here in 2004. In closing, thank you for your welcoming me to the forum. I have been on this forum since its inception but had to re-sign with new ownership for some technical reason.
Have a great day.
Will let everyone know how my new Cord Cutting Adventure goes as soon as I am up and running!

Still cannot perceive just what you are trying to say. Do you want to put an old fashioned antennae up? It appears you are allowed to. Are you having a baby? Good luck on whatever cord cutting that you are doing. I am confused as to what you are not happy about.