View Single Post

Old 02-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Sage
Default Re: Fairfield Farms Nursuries & Landscaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNPA
This is so nerve wracking, We are also in the process of getting estimates from landscapers (Citrus Palms, Terrascapes and Simplicity). They will all be visiting our home this week. I know it will be hard to make a decision. The right landscaping can make or break the look of your home. I'm keeping our fingers crossed we make the right choice!
MSNPA - Please keep us updated on your estimates. I agree that the right landscaping can make a significant difference (as shown in Golf Nut's pictures). As long as they're reputable companies (recommended by someone you know), I think they all do a good job. My worry would be they get half finished and go out of business. Like my lawn mowing guy. I sure have learned not to pay in advance!!!

I ask them for the address of a home nearby and do a drive by.

So far I've contacted three companies for estimates .. all recommended by friends. Companies are Terrascape, Fairfield Farms (Dani is great) and A & C Exteriors. I need some landscaping and palm trees plus tons and tons of river rock! Not sure if I'm contacting the right people for a good price on doing river rock.

If we continue to share our experiences, it will benefit us all. One reason TOTV is such a great resource!! :bigthumbsup: