View Single Post

Old 04-11-2015, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter;10***48
Probably about $.50/lot.....................

I could be wrong, and am sure someone would correct me if I am, but I thought it was only 4 , maybe 5 CDD's that would pay for the trees, and all CDD's south of 466 would pay for the repair of the island under the bridge. Luckily, I am in both of these groups, so I do have a couple irons in the fire, so to speak. I think they should bill those 4 houses in Lake Miona they talked about earlier whose view was improved by cutting the trees. I can guarantee that anyone of the 4 who actually was not involved, would start talking very quickly if they thought they were going to have to pay such a large amount. As far as the island/bridge goes, IF the residents have to pay, then all residents should have to pay. It is not the amount, but about a half(or so) of the residents below 466a have been here under a year. They shouldn't have to pay when residents who have used the bridge for 10+ years don't have to pay. Again, I realize the amount would be small, but it is the priniciple, and why do several CDD's have to pay 2 of the fees, some CDD's have to pay 1 and some none. That just isn't right.