View Single Post

Old 04-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
I've never heard of anything more ridiculous than the rationale that everyone south of 466 should pay to repair the erosion!

The bridge is part of a city street. How a county built bridge can be built on private property is beyond me. And how a certain portion of homeowners should be responsible for paying for this repair is beyond me even more. It is a city street. It is used buy everyone in the Villages, regardless of where someone lives. It is also used by anyone who chooses to use Morse as their route to go somewhere -- residents and non-residents alike.

So why is only a certain group responsible for the fix? This entire matter defies logic and the same goes for paying for the trees.
Further it will set a precedent It seems that the residents in The Villages are the ones dumped on. The cart paths too narrow well let's ave the residents throw money in to widen them. Improper or no markings o cat path never installed let's get the residents to pay for them. trees down residents, erosion residents