View Single Post

Old 02-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: The correct way to drive in the round abouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC

I guess we will never all agree on the correct way to drive these roundabouts, lets just hope we can all agree to show each other enough courtesy to avoid any unnecessary accidents.
It is my understanding that the state of Florida has not issued specific direction regarding driving in roundabouts, something with substantially more meat than the single paragraph on the flier you cited. Until that time, remember that TV overlaps 3 counties and one municipality. Each has its own interpretation of the rules. Until Florida lays it out in detail and the local gov'ts concur, there will be confusion. Once that is done, TV can issue definitive guidelines to all residents, renters, and buyers, maybe put up some intelligible signs, do a video for all clubs and for broadcast on VNN, and start enforcing the law (okay, the cops, not TV, would enforce). And all those "I'll stay in the right lane and to hell with everyone else" drivers can start losing money and amassing points.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e