View Single Post

Old 04-12-2015, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The quoted post reiterates what was said in an earlier post- that the Democratic Party base is made up of THINKING women and EDUCATED men. Glad to see you and your husband are staunch Republicans.
Dear Guest: I too am one of those Republican voters that hoped and prayed my concerns about Obama were wrong but alas they were not and one of the greatest opportunities of this country's lifetime was lost .

You make claim that the Democratic Party is a base made up of THINKING women and EDUCATED men but given the choice of Obama and now the adulation of Democrats toward Hillary Clinton one has to ask what are these educated Democrats THINKING?

I keep saying forget party focus on the most qualified individual who will make life better for us and the world but it appears that Democrats keep drinking their mysterious Kool-Aide and for the life of me its all upside down

So Democrats can vote in haste for Hillary so they can have their first woman president and repent in leisure when see repeats Obama's lackluster performance. The problem is of course that we will all suffer fools

Personal Best Regards: