Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-14-2015, 12:42 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson18 View Post
First take away the church with its free entertainment, weddings and special,occasions, then take away our "private club"....who do you think you're fooling, family! Throw in thousands more homes till you see nothing but roofs for miles, charge exorbitant rentals for commercial spaces, and you have what USED to be someplace really special and unique. Now one hears many complaints from those who are looking to leave. Traffic and long waits for services have made living here "inconvenient". There are many places smaller with not as many amenities but a more comfortable and less stressful lifestyle.
I was in the Brownwood Sales center and looked at the number of closing on that little board the other day. It was more than 40 or 50 in just two days. What other Community in the entire world has amenities built for 110,000 residents while only 75,000 are around to use them for 9 months of the year?

This is the mist well thought out Communuty I have ever witnessed being built. Everything is quality and is done for the sake of the residents. Why not wait until it is finished to see what develops, you will be pleasantly surprised. I am sure of that. Enjoy all the good things here. There are plenty.