Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
Platinum member
Default My Thoughts

For those of you concerned, KB will still be restricted to residents and guests only. If the residents and their guests stay away, then it will most likely be opened up to all. Many changes have and are being made here often times because of lack of support.

As for the Church on the Square, the same thing. At one time, it was "the only game in town". There were not churches everywhere like now. Are those living south of 466, 466A, and beyond going to come there for any and all their occasions, including to go to church? My guess, is not. I am sure that the newer residents probably don't know or remember how many here clamored for years for a "Performing Arts Center". Well, apparently someone listened so to say they don't listen to what residents want.........

This is all just my 2 cents, but I have seen many changes since buying here in 2003 and moving in in 2004. People will always complain when it comes to change. As for the money aspect, how many here know of anyone, ANYONE, who is in business to not make money? Some of you on here owned your own businesses. Did you go into business just to furnish whatever your product was to give it away or not make a profit? Why should the Morse family be any different?

We all have choices here and there is something for everyone if you want it. We are all free to pick and choose. I don't know of anyone who was forced to come here and I don't know of anyone being forced to stay here. Seems pretty simple to me.
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."