Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-14-2015, 09:51 AM
Default Katie Belle's

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
"How many more decisions are going to be made using OUR $$$ without our input?" All of them.

Prospective buyers should be forewarned that what they see here can disappear or change overnight. And as Bonny points out, what you see in the video means nothing. The video TV puts out is not a binding contract.

From a safety perspective, it is unbelievable that any fire marshal or building inspector would approve a second story establishment for 300 people, especially in a retirement community, with reports of nightclub fires and hundreds of people being killed. Assuming the kitchen would be on the top floor makes this an even more dangerous situation.
This change is not what my wife and I were sold in 2000. It's true, that an owner can do with their property anything they want to do within the law. However, it seems to me that there was an implied condition that The Church on the Square and Katie Belle's were major enticement points in the sales propaganda.

My wife and I are very disappointed that the evenings that we enjoyed on the balconies of the Cattle Baron's Club will be gone. We felt that many of the employees had become like family and we will miss them.