View Single Post

Old 04-14-2015, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellybean View Post
Gracegirl they are not new to me and why in gods name is everyone missing the point.
i never said the deed restrictions where bad or good!
I simple said that some of the deed restrictions are not lawful and federal and state law preempts any deed restriction.
Let me give you folks a definition of PREEMPT

preemption. n. the rule of law that if the federal government through Congress has enacted legislation on a subject matter it shall be controlling over state laws and/or preclude the state from enacting laws on the same subject if Congress has specifically stated it has "occupied the field."

This is also applies to local governed deed restrictions of a certain development.
Another words no matter what the deed restriction says state and federal law overrules it and makes the deed restriction unlawful and unenforceable, period.
This is all i am saying and no matter what you are being told about antennas, the deed restriction can not be enforced due to federal and state law allowing them.
I hope this clarifies this for some of you, it seem that some folks came here to have there life's controlled beyond the legal limits of the law and accept what the powers to be tell you without standing up for yourselves.